Pace of Play Policy
- All groups are expected to play in a four (4) hour and twenty-six (26) minute pace. All groups will measured based on their allotted time par and the position of the group in front of them.
- If a group falls more than five (5) minutes behind their allotted time par and is more than one hole behind the group in front of them, a warning will be issued.
- The group will then have two (2) holes to get back into position with the group in front of them or be inside of their allotted time par.
- If the group does not meet either of the criteria after the warning, they will be put on the clock. Each player will be timed individually and will have forty (40) seconds to complete their shot. Once a group is on the clock, any individual who takes more than 40 seconds to play a shot will be assessed a one stroke penalty.
- The group will remain on the clock until the group is back into position or is inside of their allotted time par.